"What's the matter with you? You killed that guy!"
-page 80

Monday, March 17, 2014

Back to Lyrian

I just got swallowed by a hippo. Again.
My friends and family and everyone else at the zoo will probably think I'm crazy. I hope nothing bad happens to the hippo, but I had to come back. I had to return to Lyrian. I have to tell Rachel and everyone else the secret. They have to know that the Word is a fake. Its probably the best kept secret in Lyrian, there is no way they would find out the truth without me telling them. It would have been much easier though, if I hadn't had to jump down a hippos throat, for the second time! I just got back to Lyrian and I'm already being followed by a lurker and giants are trying to eat me. Its all Ferrin's fault. Then again he did free me from the dungeons of Felrook and he supposedly betrayed the evil emperor Maldor to join our side, but still.....

No comments:

Post a Comment